2018 LGBT Pride Cruise
Join Empire Dynasty Travel during National Coming Out Weekend as we take over Carnival Liberty to the Bahamas to celebrate National Coming Out Day. We will be departing Port Canaveral (Orlando), FL on Thursday, October 11, 2018 and returning, Sunday, October 14, 2018.
The Bahamas is the most popular cruise destination in the world as the Bahamas offers it all…the tropics, history, culture. The Bahamas offers the perfect climate, averaging just over 75 degrees, crystal clear turquoise waters, and pearly white beaches.
Join Us on this 4 days and 3 Nights, “LGBT Style” Weekend Cruise filled with non-stop fun at Sea on board the Carnival Liberty!
Reserve YOUR Cabin Today!
(Low $25 deposit)
NO PASSPORTS NEEDED!
Day 1 – Thursday, October 11th, 2018
- Depart from Port Canaveral (Orlando) at 4:00 PM
- Bon Voyage Champagne Toast
- LGBT Style “Red” Deck Party
Day 2 – Friday, October 12th, 2018
- Nassau, Bahamas 10:00 AM – 6pm
- Excursions (on your own)
- “LGBT Style” Party (Party at Sea)
Day 3 – Saturday, October 13th, 2018
- LGBT Style Dinner Party
- LGBT Farewell Champagne Toast
Day 4 – Sunday, October 14th, 2018
- Arrive in Port Canaveral (Orlando) at 8:00 AM
Indulge in all-you-can-eat food, spectacular nightlife, award winning spa treatments, delightful shopping and memorable excursions in the Bahamas. Take in the action on the Big Screens aboard “the Carnival Liberty” after a day of shopping and site-seeing in Paradise!
Guests will receive:
- Bon Voyage Champagne and Chocolates.
- $25/stateroom Credit.
- Carnival Tote Bag.
Room Rates: TOTAL CABIN RATES (includes port charges & taxes)
- Interior: $368.50 per person
- Ocean View: $373.50 per person
- Balcony: $448.50 per person
*Based upon double occupancy*
Please contact for single occupancy rates.
Up to 4 guest per cabin.
- Your choice of cabin
- 4 days, 3 Nights on board the Carnival Liberty
- LGBT Style 1 Hour Open Bar Party
- All meals onboard, including 24-hour room service
- Onboard entertainment, including shows, comedy clubs, discos, bars, etc.
- Use of pools, hot tubs, fitness facilities, etc.
- All Taxes, Fees and Port Charges
- Airfare and transfers to the ship
- Overnight parking at the Port
- Mandatory Gratuities of $12.95 per person/ per day
- bottled water and alcoholic beverages
- Soda & Juice
- Casino & Gambling
- Shore Excursions and Sightseeing – Book early!
- Spa and salon services
- Items of a personal nature
- Travel Insurance (recommended)
- Specialty Dining Options
- Jan. 15th–$25/person
- June 5th, 2018–$100/person
- July 15th, 2018–Full Payment
BEST RATE GUARANTEE
You Won’t Find a Better Price for This LGBT Style Cruise!
If You Do, Just Let Us Know & We Will Match It GUARANTEED! (The Cruise Must Include All Activities Listed to Qualify For Discount)
Empire Dynasty Travel (816) 476-7805
Business Hours: Monday – Friday 12 pm to 5 pm (CST)
*Deposit is non-refundable.
TRAVELERS WITH NO PASSPORT
Travelers with no passport may travel with a birth certificate AND a government issued photo identification card. The following birth cirtificates are acceptable:
An original birth certificate issued by a government agency (state/county/city) or the Department of Health and Vital Statistics
A copy of a birth certificate issued by a government agency (state/county/city) or the Department of Health and Vital Statistics
A clear, legible copy of a birth certificate that was originally issued by a government agency (state/county/city) or the Department of Health and Vital Statistics. The copy does not need to be notarized or certified.
Birth Certificate Card
A Consular report of Birth Abroad
Internationally adopted children (under the age of 18): If the adoptive parent was not issued a birth certificate, we will accept as proof of citizenship, a Certificate of Citizenship by the U.S. and adoption paperwork. A Certificate of Citizenship is issued by the U.S. once the adoption is finalized.
If you have a VIFP Number (Past Guest #), you will have the opportunity to apply eligible discounts.
Event details can be substituted or modified without notice.